Wood Pellets, Hardwood Charcoal
- Company Name:Gelos International Ltd
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2018. 09.08
- Contact:Gelos Zarid
- Related Keywords:wood pellets, hardwood charcoal, charcoal
Gelos International Ltd
1. Descriptions: Wood pellets is a renewable resource, fuel that is already widely available in the world nowdsays. The sawdust or wood shavings is compressed under great pressure and forced through holes. This is a hot process and the natural ligin in the sawdust/wood shavings melts and binds the dust together, holding the pellet in shape and giving it that characteristic sheen on the outside.
2. Economic efficiency: Wood pellets are extremely dense and can be produced with a low moisture content (below 10%) that allows them to be burned with a very high combustion efficiency. Their high density also permits compact storage and rational transport over long distance. Electricity generated from pellets in converted coal plants is almost the same cost as electricity generated from natural gas, diesels.
3. Environmentally friendly: Wood pellets is a sustainable fuel that can deliver a significant reduction in net carbon emissions when compared with fossil fuels. Its production and use also brings additional environmental and social benefits.
4. Using scopes: Biomass fuels replaces fossil fuels in power plants, stoves, boiler of textile, food, leather, animal feeding, dye industrials and animal bedding.
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931